Sunday, May 23, 2010

1

Oh, hello! Are you seeing this? It's a blog written by me. My own little slice of the internet. Don't I feel so empowered!? I have the ability to reach thousands of people through my words now. I could make such a difference in someone's life just by being myself. Really though, that sounds like a lot of effort. Mostly this is just to make myself feel better. It can make you feel however you'd like. But if it's negative, I am not being held responsible.

Anyway, enough about you. I'm just going to pretend I'm all by myself and this isn't being seen. Let's be honest, it's not. You're not reading this right now. And if you are you're probably me.

I've yet to figure out what my main focus in this blog will be. Maybe I'll treat it like a diary and just write about my daily life. Or maybe I'll write about my views concerning politics and controversial social issues. OR maybe I'll dabble at short-stories. However, if I know myself (I do), I'll end up writing about a plethora of topics that don't fit into any main idea. And every entry will be spaced out randomly over spans of weeks and months. Eventually I'll forget about it and vanish altogether! Ooo, something distracting...

No comments:

Post a Comment